Friday, June 21, 2013

Music

   For my post this Friday, I decided to do a little something on music. A favorite song from each of my favorite genres. :) Now sit back, relax, and enjoy this melodic feast!


1.Classical
I love Classical music. From Beethoven to Mozart, and Chopin to Vivaldi, I could probably listen to it all day. There's nothing like a Classical piece to soothe a weary soul. For this category, I decided to choose 'Moonlight Sonata' by the wonderful pianist Ludwig Van Beethoven.       





2.Celtic

This is another category that I absolutely adore. A very kind couple in our church blessed me with a Celtic album recently, and I was thrilled, to say the least. :) For Celtic, I have decided to post 'May it Be' by Celtic Woman






3.Hymns

Who doesn't love a good old fashioned hymn? Songs like 'Amazing Grace', 'How Great Thou Art', and 'The Old Rugged Cross' are pretty well known throughout our culture. This is probably the most difficult of all the categories I've listed for me to choose a favorite. There are so many wonderful songs to choose from! But, I would have to say that 'It Is Well With My Soul' by Horatio G. Spafford would be my favorite. :) 
((In this video, the band Selah sings this song. So, not only is this my favorite hymn, but one of my favorite bands is singing it too!)) 


    


4. Contemporary Christian

My last genre! :D This is another tough category to pick a favorite song from. But, I would have to say that 'Redeemed' by Big Daddy Weave is my favorite. 






Thank you for reading! 
MR

P.S. This is my very first time doing links, so hopefully they work! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment