Sunday, December 6, 2015

S'more Christmas Music!!!!

Hello again dearest readers!!!
   How's your week been? Mine's been quite good, thankfully. I have a recital coming up a week from today so I'm extremely nervous to the point of tears. But yeah, I'm cool.
   So. I was going to do a blog tag today, because I have two that I need to catch up on. I started writing it like, Wednesday, and I had a few of the questions answered and things like that. And I finished it up tonight. But I've had the tab minimized all week, and went I went to publish it it wouldn't let me, so I thought I'd save it and try again from a new tab.
   But apparently it didn't save.
   I had only three of the answered questions saved, and I... I just couldn't. So I'm giving you all some Christmas music instead!
    Actually, I've been compiling a list for this very purpose. And I've got some pretty good ones, if I do say so myself. Let me begin by saying that these aren't "traditional" Christmas songs. I covered most of my favorites in that genre last year. So I've got a few songs that are written my CCM artists that are just some of the greatest not-traditional Christmas songs I've ever heard....
   Let's begin.

1. "I Believe" by Natalie Grant



2. "The Night Before Christmas" by Brandon Heath



3. "Joseph's Lullaby" by Mercy Me



4. "How Many Kings" by Downhere


5. "One Child" by Natalie Grant



(I don't really get how the pictures in this video really go with the song, but I couldn't find a good video, and the song is amazing, so whatever. :P)


   I have, like, a lot more I could do, but then there would be at least ten songs and that's just too much for you guys. So, I'm going to stop here! 
   Hope you all enjoyed it, and that you have a very merry, wonderfilled, Christmas-y week!!!

MR





No comments:

Post a Comment