Tuesday, January 13, 2015

A song for your listening pleasure!

   G'day readers!
   How's life been? Good, I hope! I've had a pretty good last few weeks. Taken a few fun walks, drawn a few pictures, crocheted a few things.. The usual!
   This post shan't be long. I just thought I'd share with you a song that I enjoy.
   "Music again?!?" You're probably thinking.
   Yes, music again. Truth is, I love music! I love to play music, I love to sing music, I love to listen to it. I just love it! And I also love to share my fabulous music taste with you all. XP
   So here it is!


 
   The song is called "Love Never Fails" by Brandon Heath. I have always found this a beautiful and encouraging song. I hope you enjoy it too. :)
   I should be back soon with something. A story, perhaps? Maybe some drawings? Maybe a deeply moving and inspirational post? ;D Whatever it's about, barring any disaster or slacking on my part, it should be up next week!
   But until then, I bid you all a very fond farewell!
          MR

1 comment: