Sunday, April 19, 2015

Life in General

   Hello readers and followers of this poor, tiny blog!!
   Agh, I am the worst blogger in the entire universe, I know!! Though I can honestly say that I have been quite busy with writing, so that is why I haven't been blogging. But from now on, I WILL be posting once a week, every week on Monday. Boding some form of disaster doesn't occur, that is. But this is my new goal, and I am going to stick with it! *Loud applause and cheering in background due to the fact that I'm going to finally commit to this*
  I am also writing this post to give a general update on my life. Number one being that I have started an online shop on Facebook for some of my crochet items! I do crochet, in case you didn't know. ((You might recall the FREE Merlin and Arthur crochet patterns I posted awhile back.)) But I do, and it's something that I really enjoy doing. So here's the link to my Facebook page/shop, if you get the urge to check it out: https://www.facebook.com/MagesticMakery
   I call it "Magestic Makery". Which since my name is Maggie, was supposed to be incredibly creative and amazing, but I think a lot of people just think I spelled majestic wrong.... But anyway, here's a picture of some of the things I've made.

   Likes, shares, comments and the like are all very much appreciated, but I don't want to pressure any of you! Just wanted to share. :D 
   And now for a writing update! I will be finishing the ninth chapter of my novel and I will commence work on chapter ten in the coming week. I CAN'T BELIEVE I'VE MADE IT THIS FAR!!! Chapter thirteen will mark the halfway mark of my outlined book, and I was thinking about posting an excerpt when I reach that point. What do you think of that? 
   As I mentioned earlier, I will be posting once a week on here from now on. And I've got a wide variety of things planned out. Some of which include a possible fanfiction, maybe some excerpts, some deep and thoughtful musings, writing stuff... Like I said, a wide variety, so keep your eyes open! 
   And as for my life in general.... It's been good! I'm going to start Driver's ED this Tuesday (( THIS TUESDAY!!! ACK!!! *Screams in fear of the unknown*)). So that's exciting and also very nerve-wracking. And um... Geesh, I don't know! I've been mostly crocheting, drawing, writing, reading. AKA the usual. I did re-start piano lessons last Monday, which is also exciting! Have I mentioned I play the piano?? Well, I do, so now you know. :D We'll see how that goes since I'll also have a bunch of Driver's ED stuff to do.. *Gulps*
  Ta-da! That's what my life has been like! And I posted on my blog again, yayyayyay!! I do love comments, so feel free to leave some! Have a splendid week everyone, and I'll see you here come next Monday! 

MR  

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I follow you on Pinterest, so that's how I found this... Seems like you have a pretty awesome blog! And congrats on your book progress! I know how hard it can be. Also, I would love to read excerpts, if you ever want to put them up! From what I've seen on Pinterest, I'm very intrigued by your characters and would love to learn more about them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Lily!!! I'm glad you like it. :D I am going to post an excerpt within the next couple of weeks, but don't get too excited. I'm still writing the very rough first draft, so it still needs a LOT of work! XP

      Delete
  3. I'm sure I'll like it anyway. Looking forward to reading it :)

    ReplyDelete