Monday, October 12, 2015

FALL IS HEEERRRREEE!!!!!!!

Hello my readers!!
   'Tis I again! :D How has everyone's week been? Anything exciting? :)
   Well lemme tell you. I have been waiting. Waiting for fall. We have had a hot, horrible, endless summer. Very unlike Northern Idaho where I live. And I love cold weather, so this has been hard on me, I'll admit.
   But I see a light at the end of the tunnel.
   It's finally been cooling down to mid/low seventies. I think the high for today was 65!! HALLELUJAH AMEN!! I am so relieved.
   Friday and Saturday, my family and I went up into the woods. Well, we went camping/hunting. Ahem, rephrase again. My mother and I went camping and the boys went hunting. And since I am still writing on my book (Update time: 192 pages, 28 chapters, 125,979 words) I thought I'd post some of the pretty fall pictures I've gotten.

Outside of our church

Leaves! :)

Sunset over the mountain
Firrreeeeeee

Tamaracks and sunlight

The trail

Another trail picture

Trees!

Tamaracks and the Trail!

A pretty little gazebo surrounded by golden leaves. :)

More trail

A home and the luscious mountains

The old bridge we were walking to

The river

Close-up of the bridge


From the other side

Bridge and river... 

Pretty river and golden trees

More river

I do believe this is my favorite picture from this walk.

Bridge

Old cabin and the bright sun.

   And there you go! Some fall-y pictures for all of you fantastic people. :) Have a great week everyone!!!

MR

.......

*Bonus Beagles*


Buck









Beulah






Look at these little sweeties!!!!!!! :D:D:D

2 comments:

  1. Ooo I love these photos!!! Your leaves are all so greeny gold, that's now how they are here. And beagles<3 I did the blog tag, too:) http://adamselinthedress.blogspot.com/2015/10/blog-award-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you! And I do so love those colors, and my little beagles. :D And awesome! Thanks so much for doing it! :D

      Delete