Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Favorite Christmas Movies

   Merry Christmas readers!!
   I'm back, just like I said I would be! Wow! Hopefully I can make a habit of this. :)
   Another thing that really helps to get me in the Christmas spirit is watching Christmas movies. There are all kinds of them! Ones about Jesus, ones about Santa, humorous movies, heart touching movies, and ones with a little bit of everything! But, all of the ones on my list are all more on the heart-touching side. Or, at least heart-warming. :) Though I love plenty of funny Christmas movies, my top five favorites happen to not include any of them. Guess I'm more of a 'Drama' genre kind of girl. Hmm...
   Anyway, here's the list!


1. It's a Wonderful Life



   Okay, so this is seriously the greatest Christmas movie of all time EVER!  If you haven't seen this, stop reading this and GO AND WATCH IT! It always touches my heart and gets me ready for Christmas. I look forward to watching it all year long! 


2. The Polar Express


  Another one that if you haven't seen you need to go watch right now!! Something about this movie just gets to me every time I watch it. It is so beautiful! 


3. The Nativity Story


   An amazing story of Jesus' birth and the events leading up to it! 


4. It's a Meaningful Life

The two main reasons I love this movie would be because 1.It's a spin-off of 'It's a Wonderful Life' and 2.It's VeggieTales. Enough said. 



5. Mickey's Once Upon a Christmas



   This movie is just so sweet! It never ceases to bring a smile to my face and, since I am an emotional sop, tears to my eyes. :) 


Well, those are my favorite Christmas movies! Do you share any favorites with me? What's one of your favorites? Feel free to tell me! Tune in next Monday to hear my top five favorite Christmas traditions! 

Merry Christmas again everyone!

MR

No comments:

Post a Comment