Friday, June 26, 2015

A Short Interlude

Ahoy, readers!!!
   Wowzers, I'm putting up a blog post early! Is the world coming to an end?!?!?!?!
   Well, I don't think so. But I am going on vacation!! To the coast!!! In, like, seven hours!!!! And I'm really excited, if you couldn't tell from all of the exclamation marks, haha! XD
   All this to say, I won't be posting on Monday. If I had any kind of a brain, I would have just gotten my character interview ready to post today so I wouldn't have to wait until next week. But I completely spaced it. So, I will have the interview with my dearest Breeta ready to post a week from this coming Monday!! And maybe some super awesome pictures, if y'all would like to see them. :)
   I kind of feel bad about leaving you guys with this pathetic post, so I am going to share with you all a song I found that fits perfectly with two of my characters; Brutan and Loorarc specifically. It's called "Fix You" by Coldplay, and when I first heard it, I just kind of... Freaked out. Because it is SO PREFECT for them! ((I'm going to put up an interview with Rar in a few weeks so you can get to know him better))
   Go ahead and have a listen, if you feel so inclined...


   So, on this vacation, I'm planning on doing a lot of drawing and fanfic writing and picture taking. And I'm think about doing, em, a "blog post series" on all of those things after the character interviews. If I even end up getting any work done, hehheh. 
   But, I hope you all have a great couple of weeks doing whatever it is you're doing! I'm certainly planning on it! :D Until next time...
   
MR
 

2 comments:

  1. Coldplay is amazing!!! I just re-discovered their album Viva La Vida, or Death and all His Friends, and have been totally obsessed with it for about a week... which will probably turn into two weeks... or three... or until I buy the album. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I understand!!! Viva La Vida is an awesome song as well. I haven't really listened to any of their other music, though. But it looks like they have some cool songs. :)

      Delete