Sunday, August 23, 2015

A Post of Nothingness

Hey dere! :P
   Well, I kind of had something planned for today's post. But, I procrastinated. Again. What a shocker. So, now it's too late for me to write up what I had in mine. Instead, I'm going to give a general update kind of thing...?
   I don't really know, to be honest.
   Well first off, I'd like to start with saying that our county fair is this weekend. And this is my second year actually entering things. I entered something in the art division and in the crochet.
   Honey Lemon is the picture I entered....



   And Hiccup and Toothless are my crochet entries!


   So, I'll find out the results sometime this weekend and tell you all how they did then. :)
   I also thought now would be a good time to update on my book. As of right now, I have 138 1/2 pages, 90,854 words, and I'm in the middle of chapter twenty-three. I have only eight outlined chapters left before my first draft is finished. But, that number is bound to change before this thing is done. And it's pretty unlikely that I'm going to have it done before school starts. So I am now going to shoot for having it done the end of September. BUT I'M PRETTY DANG EXCITED ABOUT HOW CLOSE I AM!!!! Not to mention that I'm getting into the "fun chapters", AKA the ones I've had almost fully planned out since I started this whole thing. THAT IS ALSO EXCITING!!! :D:D
   But, umm... Yeah. 
   Next week I'll actually be posting what I was going to do this week. And in the weeks after that... Who knows! Would anyone be up for more Big Hero 6 fanfiction?? 'Cause I've got more! Plenty more! Along with that six-part Merlin fanfic I mentioned a couple of weeks ago. And possibly a HTTYD book fanfic. 
   I know it's a lot! I've come to really enjoy writing fanfictions, hehheh. I've even been thinking about starting a whole blog dedicated to fanfictions of mine.... 
    Yeah! This is probably the lamest thing I've ever done on my blog. But it is what it is, I guess. Have a fantastic week, faithful followers! ((And please don't hate me for this pathetic post))


MR


No comments:

Post a Comment