Monday, September 14, 2015

Favorite Soundtracks of a Certain Blogger

Hey everyone! :)
   It's me again, hehheh. How are my dear readers this week? I truly hope you're all doing well. And if you aren't, I hope you have a better time with things this week. :) I've been kind of busy, as a matter of fact. We started school on Tuesday, so I mean, yeah. I'm a teacher in a Wednesday night program our church does, and that started last week. And I've been trying to get my book finished before the end of this month. And I'm re-starting teaching piano lessons this Tuesday. Agghhhh.......
   It doesn't sound like too much, but it feels like a lot to me. XP
   But anywho.
   Like I mentioned last week, since I am doing a lot of writing I'm not going to have a whole lot of time to do big long blog posts. So they're going to be pretty simple. :) As you have probably already devised from the title of this post, I am going to be blogging about my favorite movie soundtracks.
   I haven't done a music post in a long time, okay!!!
   So yeah. That's what's goin' down.
   I'm not going to go in order from my most favorite or anything like that. I honestly don't think I could choose one. And if I gave you a list of ALL of my favorite soundtracks, we would be here FOR A VERY LONG TIME. Thus, I am going to keep it down to five soundtracks. And if you absolutely love my taste in music, ((As you should *Polishes fingernails against shirt* *Smirks*)) I can always do a sequel. I will be sharing a few of my favorite tracks from my favorite respective soundtracks as well.
   SO.
   My gosh, I can go on forever. Let's get started with this thing!


Interstellar
By Hans Zimmer


Okay guys. I can't stop listening to this. I mean, I SERIOUSLY CAN'T.  It's so beautiful!! I just loved the movie, and this soundtrack... Gaaaahhhhhh. *Drools*

1. Stay


2. Detach



3. Mountains



How to Train Your Dragon 
By John Powell


ASDFGHJKL!! IF YA'LL DIDN'T KNOW I LOVE THIS MOVIE THAN IT'S TIME YOU KNEW. I LOVES IT. And if you haven't heard the soundtrack... There's a reason it made it to this post, okay. 

1. Forbidden Friendship


2. Where's Hiccup?


3. See you Tomorrow



How to Train Your Dragon 2
By John Powell

Guys. GUYS. The soundtrack for this movie is even better than the first. IT'S EVEN BETTER!!!! IT'S AMAZING!!! And oh my gosh, I don't know which favorites to chooooosssseeeee......

1. Meet Drago



2. Stoick Saves Hiccup



3. Flying With Mother 

(I'll have you know I could have chosen way more than these few. Way. More)


Big Hero 6
By Henry Jackman

It's no secret how much I love this movie. I mean, I love it. And the soundtrack for it.... YAASSSS!!!!! 

1. Family Reunion 


2. Silent Sparrow

3. I Am Satisfied With My Care

(I like all the sad ones, okay?!)


Captain America: The Winter Soldier
By Henry Jackman

Yesh. YESH. This soundtrack is so coooooool!!!!!! I mean, SO COOL. And I mean, it's Captain America people. I haven't listened to this soundtrack quite enough to know all of the individual tracks, so I'm just going to 'give you this one. It's a pretty good example of the entire soundtrack, and... It's cool! 

1. The Lemurian Star



Thank you all so much for reading and listening! I really hope you enjoyed this little music dump. It wasn't exactly little, but that's beside the point. Thank you all again, and see you next time!

MR




7 comments:

  1. My sister loves all those How to Train Your Dragon songs too! :D And she's also very fond of the Big Hero 6 soundtrack. I haven't heard the Interstellar soundtrack yet, but I think I'll wait until I've seen the movie, since soundtracks often have spoilers in the song titles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's just such good music! Ah yes, spoilers often abound in the titles. I know exactly what you mean. :)

      Delete
  2. I just saw interstellar a week or so ago! I love the sound of "Mountains". Oh and I have "See you tomorrow" "Forbidden Friendship" and "Flying with Mother" on my list :). I have a lot of soundtracks on it XD. I think my favorites rn are the Ratatouille (This is me, le festin, Souped up, ect), Rise of the Guardians (Pitch on the globe, tooth collection, wind take me home, alone in the world, jacks memories) and bury the hatchling from Jurassic world :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, the Rise of the Guardians soundtrack is really good too. Alexandre Desplat is one of my top three favorite composers, the others being John Williams and James Horner

      Delete
    2. Isn't Alexander the best! Him and Michael Giacchino are my faves

      Delete
    3. Wonderful list!! ;) Agh, I haven't listened to the Ratatouille or RotG soundtrack yet!! I must try them out now.....

      Delete