Monday, September 28, 2015

Fantastic Artists I Love!!

HelloHello!!
Here I am again! Barely, hehheh. I've kind of had a crazy day and I almost forsook blogging today. But I didn't! Aren't ya glad? :P
   But yeah. Since I don't really have a bunch of time to do the blog post I was planning on, I'm gonna do kind of a little one. I'm going to tell you all about some of my favorite artists.
   Now before I get started. There are a lot of artists work I truly adore. But if I blogged about all of them, we would be here for a very, very long time. Therefore, I'm just gonna mention a couple. And none of these are in any order. Like, I really don't think I could choose a number one favorite followed by a second, etc., etc.
   So. Shall we get started?
 
Jin Kim

Guys. GUYS. This man is. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. Just lemme show you.





I MEAN LOOK AT THESE!!!!!!!! I could share so much more of his artwork. But there are other artists I wanna talk about, :P


Katie Barber/ uponagraydawn

Ahem. Yeah. This girl's an animation student in her twenties and her artwork.... IT BLOWS ME AWWAAAAYYYY!!!!!! WAGH!!






JUST LOOK AT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! *FANGIRLS OVER AMAZING ART*
Okay. I'm done now. 

Glen Keane

YYYYAAAASSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE'S LIKE, THE DISNEY ANIMATING LEGEND PEOPLE!!!!

 

 

AND I COULD GO ON AND ON AND ON!!!!!

AND ON

AND ON

But I won't. 'Cause we'd be here awhile. A very long time, actually. :P 
So yeah. I hope you all enjoyed this little tiny post. Do any of you have some favorite artists? Share them with me in the comments! I'd love to learn of a new artist or fangirl over some art I already know and love. :D

Have a fantastic week


MR

2 comments:

  1. I love this post!!! I adore these artists too.
    By the way, I tagged you for a blog post thing: http://squigglyrambler.blogspot.com/2015/10/blog-award-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! AND OH MY GOSH!!! That is so sweet of you!! Thank you so much!!! I'll do a post for it in a few days!! Heehee, how exciting! :D:D:D

      Delete