Monday, November 2, 2015

Inktober/October in Review

'Ello dearies!
   So guys. I officially have finished Inktober. GUYS. I DID IT!!! I REALLY, TRULY DID!!! Which is even cooler for me, considering I have never been able to finish a 30-Day-Challenge-type-thing before. But I done did it this time dudes.
   In case you don't follow me on Pinterest, and also because I just really wanted to, I am now going to show you a collage of all of my inktober pictures. Hehheh. :)


I actually had to do 2 collages for formatting reasons...


   There we go!!! 
   I really enjoyed doing inktober this year. I mean, it was honestly a lot of fun! I did some experimenting with different things, got some good practice done... Yeah, I think it was pretty successful. 
   And now it's time to pick favorites. My favorite out of the month would probably be... em... my "Clockwork" picture? I don't know, I'm not good at picking favorites. 
   What about you guys? Anyone have a favorite or two? 
   October itself was a good month for me. My dad and brother had a successful hunting season. My brother got a nice doe, and my dad got a very nice mule deer buck. Whilst they were gallivanting in the woods, my mom and I got some time to hang out. Which is always fun! 
   And yeah. I feel like October was just a good month. Hope you guys feel the same about yours. :) 
   But now we are moving into the month of November. Which means Thanksgiving, which is then followed by December, which then leads into Christmas, which then leads into the New Year. 
   2015 is almost over guys. 
   That's insane. Where did the year go?? Regardless of where it went, it's almost over. So it's time for some of us to get finished with our resolutions of 2015. 'Some of us' being namely me. Which translates further to, I need to finish my blessed book. 
   Allow me to give you all an update. I now have 203 pages, 30 chapters, and 132, 949 words. And I am so close to being finished. 
   This is where NaNoWriMo comes into play. I'm not going to be really participating, meaning I won't be shooting for the 50,000 word goal. But I am going to try and do 2,000 words a day, and even more importantly, I will have my book done by the end of the month even if it kills me. 
   I just need to buckle down and get 'er done. So. I should have a finished book by the end of the month, boding some accident, the end of the world, or complete and utter failure on my part. 
   HUZZAH!!! 
   And otherwise...
   I have a bunch of art I wanna do, a bunch of Christmas and birthday projects to start/finish up, along with starting an Etsy for my crocheting and drawings. Hopefully November will be a pretty successful month. :) 
   And I've also been thinking about changing up my blog's appearance? And possible splitting my blog into different blogs? As in, having a writing/fanfic blog, and a main blog. Any thoughts on that? 
   And yeah. That's about it. Thanks for enduring this post of boringness. I'll have something better next week, I promise. :P 
    Have a great week everyone!

MR

3 comments:

  1. You are improving exponentially! These are fantastic! I am really drawn to the lady in the wind with the black background and the dungeon picture. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are improving exponentially! These are fantastic! I am really drawn to the lady in the wind with the black background and the dungeon picture. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete