Thursday, January 14, 2016

Art of 2015

BOOM!!!!
   Hey, is this a bonus post??? Yes, it is. The only reason this is happening is because I am fiercely procrastinating all of my responsibilities out of existence, but hey! Reasons are reasons, who cares, let's get into this thing.
   So, like, to start, I'm just going to say that this entire post is nothing but shameless self-promotion. That's it. Yeah.
   Anywho, I thought it might be kind of fun to go through my art on Pinterest and see what the five most popular pieces were of 2015.
   Kind of lame, but....
   Whatever.
   This is so spur-of-the-moment, guys, I'm sorry, I'm just gonna start and stop talking.

5. Loki 
6 repins, 12 likes

4. Hiccstrid /"Courage, Hiccup" 

   IT'S A TIE FOR FOR NUMBER FOUR!!!

7 repins, 6 likes

7 repins, 6 likes
 ((This is my favorite out of the two. :P)) 
3. Baby Tiger

13 pins, 5 likes
2. Honey Lemon


13 pins, 11 likes, also a blue ribbon at the fair
(Yep, more self promotion,. That's great)
1. "Babes in the Wood" OTGW fanart

23 repins, 9 likes
   Okay, I've got to talk about this one for a minute. This is literally the most repinned picture of mine ever of all time. And I have. Absolutely. No. Idea. Why. I mean, look at it!!! It's not worth 23 repins!!!!!!! But somehow, that's how many it has. I just.... I don't understand. I truly don't....

   And thus this totally random post comes to an end. Have a great week, everyone, and I'll see you on Monday! I'M STILL WORKING ON MY GRAVITY FALLS FANFICTION, BUT SO HELP ME I WILL HAVE IT DONE IN TIME IF IT KILLS ME!!!!! *Leaves to stop procrastinating and write on fic*

MR 

6 comments:

  1. Great Job, Maggie! You are a very good artist. I'd say my favorites are Loki and Hicstrid- and the coloring job on Honey Lemon is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all! Congrats on getting so much done in only a year! I gotta say... Loki looks so amazingly detailed. Great, greatly greatest job :) Honey Lemon too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your artwork Maggie! These are all amazing, and congrats again on your blue ribbon! Honey Lemon looks INCREDIBLE.

    ReplyDelete