Friday, May 13, 2016

DAILY QUOTE CHALLENGE!!!! (Day 1)

Hey lovlies!!! :D
   So, yesh, I'm alive and well. The last two weeks have been kind of crazy, what with a bunch of things that weren't all that good. But things are going a bit better now, thank the Lord. :)
   Along those lines, lemme update you on my prayer request from a few weeks back, the little girl with cancer. Her surgery went great! They were able to get all of the tumors out of her face without damaging it. However, she's run into some pretty big bumps in the road. The cancer's pretty bad this time around, and her family was having a difficult time finding someone willing to treat her. But they have, and now they are in the process of getting paperwork to this clinic and getting over there as quick as they can. They really need your prayers as this is a very scary time. So please, continue to pray for this sweet girl and her family!
   And now to get to the post. :)
   The wonderful Bronze from over on her blog has tagged me in a three day quote challenge.
 
   Here be da rules:
   1. Thank the person who nominated you
   2. Nominate 3 new bloggers everyday
   3. Post a new quote everyday for three consecutive days

   Aaaannnnddd, as has become the norm with me and these tagging posts, Imma have to tag only three people total, because I STILL DON'T FOLLOW ENOUGH BLOGS!! Ya'll don't be afraid to send me some recommendations, 'cause I need them!!
   THANK YOU Bronze for tagging me in this!! I have an obsession with quotes, so it's going to be hard to narrow this post down to just three. :P

So yes. Here is my first quote to kick things off.



This has got to be one of my favorite writing quotes of all time. Seriously, I have it printed out and hanging on my wall. I love it. This was the quote that gave me a kick in the butt and made me start and finish my first draft.

And now for the tags...

Nina: http://ponderousthoughtsairiefeelings.blogspot.com/
Emmarayn: http://writinginrivendell.blogspot.com/
Darrion: http://sincerelydarrion.blogspot.com/

Hope you  liked the quote and see you guys tomorrow!!
MR


2 comments:

  1. This sounds like a fun post! And that quote though, love it. I think I'll start on Monday! Thanks Maggie <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome!!! Can't wait to see what you pick. :D

      Delete