Saturday, May 14, 2016

DAILY QUOTE CHALLENGE: DAY 2

   I can't even tell you how hard it is for me to wade through all of the quotes that I love to pick ones for this challenge. I could do, like, a month long challenge, maybe even a year long challenge. Hmm, you know, that's not a bad idea. Maybe I'll hold onto that one...

Here's the quote:



   This one kind of, in a way, ties in with my last Though Process. We don't want to cast aside hurt people and we don't want them to think it's bad that they're hurting.Same with ourselves. There's nothing wrong with being a little beat up, a little bruised. I'm going to add to this quote and say that we can't forget that we are the ones with the light, with the healing, and we either need to show that to other people or remember it for ourselves.
   Why don't we start helping people out instead of throwing them in the garbage?  

See you tomorrow!
MR

2 comments: