Sunday, June 12, 2016

A Note From a Fren

Hello, my dearest, sweet readers. :)
   Let's just clarify: No I did not blog on Friday. I know, you've probably died of shock. *Insert heavy sarcasm here*
   But since I feel rather bad about bailing AGAIN, and 'cause I'm in the mood, I wanted to write a quick note to ya'll. It's not gonna be long or fancy, but it will be heartfelt. 

   I love you guys. 
   Like, I really do! I don't care if you're subscribed or not, if you follow my Pinterest board, you just check in on my blog every once in awhile or you just popped in here for the first time. I love you! You're awesome! You guys are always so nice, even when my posts are messy and weird and just probably not worth your time. You guys always brighten my day, whether I see my view count go up or one of you leave a sweet comment. You guys are just so special and sweet and I love you all so much!!!! <3<3<3<3 
   I hope I can encourage and help you guys the way you do me. Like seriously, I am totally up for blog post suggestions on things you guys might need/want some help with/thoughts on. And I am TOTALLY 100% SERIOUS when I say that if you guys ever, ever need someone to talk to, please don't be afraid to message me or shoot me an email or anything. Because I would love to talk to you guys and do the best to help you with whatever you need. SERIOUSLY. Please never feel like you can't do this, because I genuinely want to help and talk to you all. Even if you just want to talk to someone about the day you've had, whether it be awesome or terrible. I would love to be that person. :)

So yes. I love you all so very much. AND FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY AND GOOD IN THE WORLD, I WILL HAVE A BLOG POST ON FRIDAY!!!!!! And it will be a good one. SO YES. No going back now. 

I will see all of you lovely people then.
 Have a wonderful, fantastic week! :D 
MR


4 comments:

  1. Aw, thank Maggie! :D The same goes for you from me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This just makes me all happy and warm inside. :) Know that the same goes for me to you! If you ever need to discuss, just talk, or even bounce ideas around, I'm here! :)

    ReplyDelete