Friday, August 19, 2016

Liebster Tag!!

Hello again, my frens!!

So, the wonderful Abbie from Chronicles in Bloom tagged me in this Liebster tag thingy. She has a great blog, you should totally go check it out! This tag looks like a lot of fun though, so let's hop to it. :)



First, the rules:

1. Link back to the person who tagged you
2. Answer the eleven questions
3. Tag eleven bloggers and let them know you've done so
4. Ask your tagged bloggers eleven questions

I think it's already been established that I do not follow enough blogs, so I will be breaking the eleven people rule. But yeah, whatever, let's do this thing.

1. Is there any story as to who you were given your name? 
You know, not that I know of? I'm pretty sure that my parents just liked it, so they went with it. I do know that if I had a sister they would have named her Molly, so there would have been a Maggie and a Molly which would have been pretty cute. :D

2. Or you a night owl or early bird?
Absolutely, 110% night owl. I would be nocturnal if it was socially acceptable. But, I also feel like I could enjoy the morning? I really like the concept of getting a cup of coffee and watching the sunrise and listening to the birds tweet and feeling like you're the only one watching the world wake up. But I hate waking up early, and I just love nighttime so much... I don't  think I could give that up.

3. What is your favorite breakfast? 
TBH, I'm not too big on the whole breakfast thing. I usually just skip breakfast and go straight to lunch. That's usually because I sleep in too late and miss breakfast, but that's beside the point. I do, however, enjoy some warm, freshly made waffles. Like, when they're soft, but have just enough crispy-crunch to them, when you have the perfect ration of butter to syrup. Maybe there's a bit of fruit topping. You've got your orange juice and some coffee to drink... Mmm, yes, that is a level of perfection that puts me in a good mood just thinking about.

4. How would you describe your style? 
This question could be taken in a few ways, so I am going to answer all of them. My style in general, like, how I roll, what I do, who I am... That could only be described as weird, extremely eccentric and very socially awkward. Art style could be described the same way, though I'd like to think it has a little more of a classic feel. And honestly, my clothing style is the same as my art style. And yes, I am aware that was probably the most confusing answer you've ever seen, I'm so sorry.

5. What is your dream occupation? 
I really want to work in illustration. I'd love to do freelance, children's book illustrations, storyboarding. One or all of them would be great. :) I'm actually working toward that goal, so we'll see how it turn out, haha.

6. 3 favorite boy names?
David Arthur, Joshua, and Nathaniel. (If I have a boy, he will be named David Arthur, there is no arguing, it will be so)

7. 3 favorite girl names? 
This is a bit harder for me for some reason. But I'm going to say, Annette, Gwen, and... I don't know? Jenna, maybe? I like Jenna, I think Jenna is good.

8. Where would you like to travel? 
Okay, listen up because this is going to happen one of these days if I can make it. I want to go to Ireland, Scotland and England. When I get out of school, I'd say when I'm about 21, I want to go to all three of these places. I want to just live there for a few years, explore every nook and cranny and become seeped in the culture. I want to take it in and live and breathe it for as long as I possibly can. I'd like to go there for a couple weeks beforehand to get a taste, but I'm not going to bore you all with my in-depth travel plans, haha

9. Favorite part of your daily routine? 
Gooooooooood Mythical Morning!
No, haha, I'm just kidding, though I do love that show.
IDK, honestly. It's probably coffee? Coffee makes me happy. :)

10. What song gives you the most feels and why? 
I LITERALLY CANNOT ANSWER THIS, THERE ARE WAY TOO MANY OH MY GOSH!!!! 'The Last Goodbye' gives me a lot of feels, though I wouldn't say it gives me the most feels.

11. If you could learn to do one (creative) thing perfectly, what would it be? 
I honestly think it would be art. There's something that I enjoy about learning to write, and I can feel the same with art, but... It's so much harder to learn for some reason? I'd love to be able to just translate what's in my head right onto paper through art like that.

Boom, all the questions have been answered! Now I will be tagging...

Bronze the Sling: http://squigglyrambler.blogspot.com/

Chloe Womble: http://afangirlsfantasy.blogspot.com/

Mikaylea O'Brien: https://cometotheinkwell.wordpress.com/

And that's it because, as has already been established, I'm a loser who doesn't follow enough blogs. Also, if any of you have done this tag before, please ignore this and forgive me. I have a terrible memory, so I've probably forgotten if you have, I'm so sorry.

The questions are...

1. How does the rain make you feel?
2. What's the song that never fails to make you feel better?
3. What's your aesthetic? 
4. Is there anything that scares and entrances you at the same time? 
5. What's your favorite book of the Bible and why? 
6. What's your favorite fruit smell?
7. Which animal is the cutest? 
8. What do you want your bedroom to look like in ten years? 
9. What's the strangest sentimental thing you own? 
10. If you could change one thing about your physical self, would you, and what would it be?
11. Does the prospect of spending one night alone in the woods scare or excite you?

And that's it. If any of these questions don't make sense, please let me know and I will do my best to explain what I was trying to say. If I didn't tag you and you still want to do this, PLEASE DO SO AND LEAVE ME A COMMENT TELLING ME YOU DID BECAUSE I WANT TO HEAR YOUR ANSWERS.

That's it for now! I want to write up a blog post about everything that has been going on in my life recently, 'cause I have some exciting things going on. By the way, my artist alley table went great! If you'd like to know more about it, I have a vlog-type video on my channel. Be forewarned, it is very, very cringey because vlogging is hard.

I'll see you soon, my frens.
MR

No comments:

Post a Comment