Saturday, July 23, 2016

Lists, Living Life and Lane

Hello, dearest readers. :)
   How are you? Well, I hope. If not, please remember that you are never alone in whatever issue you're going through. God is always there for you even when other people can't be, even though it really can seem like He is not. He always is. And He is always more than ready to listen to you and take your burdens as his own. <3
   I for one have been alright. My life has mostly been consumed with making Mabel sweaters, which is both a blessing and a curse, haha. Aside from that, nothing too exhilarating has happened.
   To start things off in this post, yes, I am late once again. Yes, I didn't post last week. Yes, I'm going to try to do better.
   Which kind of ties into what this post is about.
   I made a list the other day in my little journal. A list of things that I'd like to do more of in my life, a list of things that I want to start doing. A list of things that will makes me a better person, a person more like who I want to be. A list of things that will make life better in general and keep my outlook more positive. Seeing as how these things might benefit you all, I thought I would share this list in the hope that it would help to encourage and motivate you. So here it goes.

1. Be a lot cleaner
2.Draw everyday
3.Keep a blogging schedule
4.Pray everyday
5.Start collecting art prints
6. Look into getting a job
7.Schedule things
8.Write/journal everyday
9.Read everyday
10.Get up earlier
11.Plan outfits everyday
12. Do hairstyles
13.Use my book-nook more
14.Drive a lot more. 

   The majority of these things are somewhat silly things that I enjoy and want to do more. Some of these things are going to help me as I become an adult and start preparing myself for "the real world". And other things will, as I said earlier, help me become more of the person that I want to be, the person that I want to become. (Also, when I say 'be more clean' I mean keep my room clean, I am a very clean person, my room is just a nightmare, haha). By no means do you have to do anything on this list. I just thought I'd put it out there in case you were feeling a little 'blegh' in life or feeling like you want to do something different. I wanted to encourage you to make a list of your own and follow it. Do the things that you want to do, become the person you want to be, become the person that God wants you to be. Just do it. 
   Secondly, I want to ask you all for something. Do you remember awhile back that I posted about the little girl in my church fighting cancer, the little girl that I asked you to pray for? Well, she needs your prayers more than ever now. A lot has been happening, a lot of very difficult decisions have had to be made. Gah, she just really needs your guys' prayers. Her name is Lane, by the way, and I'm going to link you to her mom's blog so you can get a bit more info on everything that's been going on and all that stuff. So please, please pray for her and her family. Please share this blog and tell other about her and get them praying as well. Because they desperately need it. 
Here's the link: https://chargingthemountain.com/ 

   So yes. That's all I have to say for now. I hope you have a fantastic week, remember that God is there for you, that I love you and I think you are awesome, and that if you ever need someone to talk to I am totally cool with being that someone. :) Until next time, frens. 

MR




No comments:

Post a Comment