Sunday, April 3, 2016

GGGOOOOOO!!!!!

Hey, I'm back again but only for a super quick thing!!!!!
   The Wingfeather Saga animated series Kickstarter has 22 HOURS until it's over!! AND WE ARE SO CLOSE TO GETTING A PILOT!!!
   Thusly, I am once again asking you wonderful people to go support this wonderful project while you have the chance. You will not regret it!!!
   And even if you can't give money, please, SHARE THE LIFE OUT OF THIS THING!!! Even if you can give money, still share!! The more people we can get to support this, the better. SO GO!!! GO NOW, GIVE AND SHARE GOOD PEOPLE!!!
 


2 comments:

  1. I JUST WENT AND PLEDGED AND I AM SO EXCITED!!! Thank you soooo much for posting again, I would have missed my window!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, awesome!! And no problemo. I'm glad all of my re-posting wasn't too irritating. XP

      Delete