Friday, April 8, 2016

Spring is in Ze Air

Hello, dearest readers!!
   Here we are, on my new posting schedule. So, happy Friday!! This is by far my favorite day of the week, the day that I live for. There's just something about it that feels so good, and we usually go out and do something fun instead of doing school, and I get to stay up late. Of course, I stay up late every night, buuuttt......
   What's your favorite day of the week?
   Well, since I'm suddenly a bit busy again, I'm going to try and keep this post pretty short. And, since it has been so incredibly lovely as of late, and everything is starting to come out after winter, I thought I'd post some springtime pictures of all the pretty flowers and things in our yard. :)


This first one is just a picture of some tamarack buds my mom found lying on the ground when our family was out on a disc golf adventure. 


My favorite flower in the yard is all bloomed out! 


One of our many pretty daffodils 


My violas under our cherry tree that I thought were dead, BUT APPARENTLY THEY'RE ALIVE?! They didn't bloom last year, but they're back this year. So I don't know, is that just how violas work?? 


A yellow one


The bleeding heart is just starting to bloom! Actually, this is probably my favorite flower in the yard. :)


Here come the tulips!



You're a cherry blossom, you're about to bloom. You look so pretty but you're gone too sooooon..... 
(I'm sorry, I'm done now)


Pretty purple flowers that always grow in our grass. We used to have a kitty that would lay in them when they bloomed. :) 


Little white weeds/flowers that are currently growing in my flower bed. 


Flower close-up. Kinda....


Sun through the trees. :)


Raspberry leaves. :)


   And that's it for this week! I hope you enjoyed looking through my pictures and thinking about springtime. :) Is your area this bloomed out and warm, or are you all still drowning in snow and rain? 
   Have a great week everyone! Until next time. 

MR

2 comments:

  1. oh that fall out boy reference though. XD
    beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete