Saturday, April 2, 2016

Update in the Life of Your Friendly Neighborhood Blogger

Heyo readers!!
   How are you guys doing? Well, I hope. :)
   First off, I just want to say that yes, I AM ALIVE. I know I haven't blogged in, like, weeks, but it's because I have been super busy. I mean, like, crazy busy. I had a bunch of orders to catch up on, first of all. That included two Mabel sweaters and three dolls to crochet in that time. Then I got to do an illustration for the next RoboTales book before the end of the month. It all kind of hit me at once, and it was like, gggaaaaahhhhh....
   But I did it! I got everything done in time, and I am going to start blogging again! :D
My RoboTales picture
Though, I think I am going to change things up just a bit. I just started an art channel on Youtube, and I'm planning on getting a video up every Monday. So, preparing a blog post and getting an art video up on the same day might be a little tough, hehhheh. Thusly, I've decided to change my blog posting days to Fridays instead of Mondays. Which also means that my thought process posts will probably be on Tuesdays instead, or whenever I get the inspiration for them. :P
   Yes, yes, yes, a bit of shuffling around to do, but I'm getting it done. 
   In other words... 
   Yeah. I'm suddenly not very busy and it feels weird. I definitely like being creatively busy like that, a lot more than I like being socially busy. And it feels off when I go form being quite busy to being not really busy at all. 
   So yup, pretty calm around here all of the sudden. Spring is coming, and it has been so lovely these last few days. Part of me is happy, because I love being able to go outside and soak up the sunshine and draw and read and rollerblade and swing on the playground swings across the street and not have to worry about school and all of the other things summer brings. But the other part of me is deeply in love with winter and I am sad to see it go. In a way, I'm almost ready for it to be back again even though it's just ending. 
   How about you guys? How's your weather? Have you been busy? Have you been enjoying yourselves? Tell me in the comments. I really care about you guys and want the best for you in a completely non-creepy way, haha! XD
   But yes, expect a lot more content from me in the near future. Maybe some pictures of the springtime, some deep and thoughtful posts, some creative posts. Wherever my fancy takes me, I suppose. 
   Thanks for reading this, you wonderful person! Have a lovely day. 

MR
   

4 comments:

  1. I love spring! It always gives me a thrill of joy when I first see our tulips and peony bushes begin to peek out from under their blanket of dirt. It's been absolutely sunny and beautiful in our neck of the woods for a few days now, and my family and I have been doing activities outside each day to try and soak it all up. :) Congratulations on your second Robo Tales illustration, by the way, I love it! Your work is always beautiful, Maggie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah yes, I love when the flowers come up! I went and took pictures of all the ones we have yesterday. Sounds like fun! :D I've been trying to get outside once a day because it's been so lovely here as well. And awwww, thank you!!

      Delete