Monday, April 11, 2016

Prayer Request

Hello guys!
   I just wanted to make a quick post to ask you all to pray for something.
   There is this little girl in my church who has been recovering from cancer she had when she was about 4 years old. She is 6 now, and today they just discovered that it has come back.

   When she first had it, I didn't actually know her at the time. But now I've been her teacher in the kid's program at our church since the start of the school year. So it's a pretty hard blow for all of us, not to mention her family.
   She is going into surgery on Friday to have the cancer in her face removed. Please pray that it would go well and that they would get all of it out. Please pray that it is successful and that her recovery time is quick. Please pray that God would give her and her family strength as they prepare to face this all over again.
   Thank you guys so much, and I'll be back with another blog post soon. :)

MR

6 comments:

  1. Will definitely be praying. What is her name?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Laura. I'm not sure how her parents feel about me giving out her name, so I'm afraid I can't tell you. Sorry about that! :)

      Delete
  2. I'll definitely be praying for her and all the people around her. Please keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete